landrys club or MDE reservations

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to get a dinner time at Trex and its proving to be difficult through MDE.
I joined Landrys club is it better to get ADRs Directly?

I'm trying to get a dinner time at Trex and its proving to be difficult through MDE.
If you joined Landry’s Select Club you don’t need to bother with ADRs at all. Just walk up to the desk, show your card, and you’ll be seated quickly. Select Club members get priority seating at all Landry’s restaurants.

I never get reservations for Trex, Rainforest or Yak and Yeti because I have Landrys. They seat you immediately... its pretty awesome.

I remember one trip TREX had a 2 hour wait we walked right up and got a table... ooh people were mad.

Can someone explain to me what a Landrys card is. And does it cost? Im curious, as we are planning on all three of those restaurants.

Can someone explain to me what a Landrys card is. And does it cost? Im curious, as we are planning on all three of those restaurants.
Go to https://www.landrysselect.com/ for details. The card costs $25, but you get a $25 credit the first time you use it, so essentially it's free. You earn points for using it and get a $25 credit each time you get 250 points, so a 10% discount. It's good at all of the Landry's restaurants nationwide - long list!

Landrys card is awesome. I just wonder what would happen if they were booked solid and it was a 2-hour wait then about ten or more parties came up with the card. Would that push the other parties who booked with an ADR to a 2.5-3 hour wait automatically?

We walked up to Y&Y yesterday at almost 11 with our Landry’s card. The hostess looked and sounded annoyed that we didn’t have an ADR, but also looked like she had no choice but to seat us next available. She said they were completely booked and I felt like we had horned in on a party. Was still happy to get the table!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!