lands end comfort sandals?

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I have just gotten the lands end catalog and saw they have these sandals , they are called women's crisscross comfort sandales and was wondering if I should get them for our upcoming trip. I need comfortable shoes. I usually wear sneakers but want sandals.
Does anyone have these? Are they comfortable?
The price seems right, they are on sales for $17

Sorry that I am not familiar with those shoes, but I thought I would offer a tip. If you are used to wearing sneakers you may want to make sure that you are extremely comfortable in the sandals. Sometimes they will rub raw spots. Back to my original tip: make sure you put sunscreen on your feet daily since they burn so quickly. If you have the least bit sensitive skin try the sunscreen on your feet before you leave home. Trust me! I learned the hard way. My feet broke out real bad and I have narrowed it down to either the sunscreen or the body wash at the hotel. Since my feet did not break out last time I truly believe it was the sunscreen. Just trying to help! :cool:

I had a pair of those about five years ago and one from LL Bean as well. I was just online looking to find another pair for this year's trip. They are truly the most comfortable sandals around. I think the light sole combined with the natural footbed - either cork or suede - help your feet absorb shock and breathe more naturally. You don't end up with blisters from sweaty feet.

Rockport also makes unusally comfortable sandals for those long days. Again, make sure you've got the natural foot beds and you should be good for the many miles you're going to walk in the parks.

Lots of luck and enjoy your trip. (Of course you will!)

I had a pair of those about five years ago and one from LL Bean as well. I was just online looking to find another pair for this year's trip. They are truly the most comfortable sandals around. I think the light sole combined with the natural footbed - either cork or suede - help your feet absorb shock and breathe more naturally. You don't end up with blisters from sweaty feet.

Rockport also makes unusally comfortable sandals for those long days. Again, make sure you've got the natural foot beds and you should be good for the many miles you're going to walk in the parks.

Lots of luck and enjoy your trip. (Of course you will!)

I bought TEVA CIRCUT SANDLES[leather] over the net at
after, looking at the mall to check styles and sizes.

They have "cushioning EVA midsoles" were like walking on Clouds!! And they were only two weeks old.:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

What ever you buythey should have the "cushioning EVA midsoles" this means real comfort!!

I bought them from rei for $39.on sale reg $90.
here is a link to rei.com, in the search box at the top type in-Womens TEVA Sandles-then you will get All the chooses including the On Sale shoes.

http://www.rei.com/cgi-bin/ncommerc...cgrfnbr=4500006&stat=7733E#specialty_footwear

I have pair of Land's End comfort sandals-mens, with backstrap. I wore them in December to Disney and they were as comfortable as my sneakers. I do suggest that you throughly break them in, I wore them all summer and theywere quite broken in by the time we went to Disney. However I'm not likely to wear them to Disney again. I've gotten a leg rash from the sun and heat, and it happened on the tops of my feet this time-right where the sandals left open spaces. If you've ever gotten the heat rash there, I would advise against open shoes/sandals. But comfort wise, excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter