Laniwai Ohana Massage

kimberwee

DIS Veteran
Any personal experiences with this treatment for the whole family? what was included and what wasn't?

I can not comment on the experience itself, but I can tell you what they were happy to share with me yesterday when I called about the same experience. They said that it is done first thing in the morning, so arrival time is 7:45 with the treatment beginning at 8. There are four in our party so for us, she said that 2 would receive a 25 minute full body massage while the other two spent that time in reflexology chairs, after the 25 minutes, we would switch. She then said that we would be given passes to return later to use the outdoor hydrotherapy area. They were very kind and helpful on the phone, if you have specific questions, I suggest giving them a call, I couldn't have asked for a better explanation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter