Large Bay Lake Tower Contract

When you have a a $110 per point BLT contract like in the pic you guys have advertised all over this website, I’ll be in touch :)

Hey Kenito,

I do a good portion of the advertising for DVCstore, including the post listed above. I’m honestly not sure about the $110 per point on BLT that you are referring to or which site you are referencing. If you would please let me know because that must be a mistake. I’m not saying it doesn’t exist, I’m just saying I certainly didn’t see it or approve it and it might be an oversight.

I’m excited about the enthusiasm to buy a Bay Lake Tower contract at $110 per point but I can assure you that any advertisement listing that price needs to be removed from this site or DVCstore. Disney will never allow a $110 per point contract to pass Right of First Refusal currently because of the competition. It’s just too low of a price and unsatisfying for the consumer to be bidding on, since they wouldn’t end up with the contract anyway.

Please reach out to me with examples of this Point mistake because it certainly isn’t my intent to mislead anyone into thinking that’s a possibility for this resort.

The add I saw was for AKV at $110 a point, which is correct. Perhaps Kenito misread?

The random ads that pop up on this website...one advertises AKV for $110 for a point, another is for BLT starting at $110 a point.. I took a pic of the BLT one, I just don’t know how to post it...buy yes, it’s running on this site currently. I realize that’s an old price (and hence an outdated ad), which needs a bit of updating...I just bought a BLT resale and I didn’t get anywhere near $110 a point. That’s why I found the ad both humorous and sad at the same time...

Is anybody able to give me a small loan of $100,000 or so? I'm pretty sure I would be able to pay it back well before the expiration date of this contract.

Is anybody able to give me a small loan of $100,000 or so? I'm pretty sure I would be able to pay it back well before the expiration date of this contract.
Not after I loaned you that fat chunk for that GW Aulani GV in week 52. You still owe me for that!

Mine shows BLT Starting at 145/pt

The ad on my PC shows $145/pt, the ad on my iPhone shows $110. Either way, I unfortunately lack the disposable income for this particular listing at any price point. Although I would like to be related to the person who does....

The ad on my PC shows $145/pt, the ad on my iPhone shows $110. Either way, I unfortunately lack the disposable income for this particular listing at any price point. Although I would like to be related to the person who does....
I wonder if you clear the cache on the Iphone browser if it will show the 145 ad. sounds like the old ad might be saved to your phones memory.

Hey kenito,

Thanks for letting us know. You were correct and one of the banners in the rotation was saying Bay Lake Tower starting From $110 per point.

While that’s not technically inaccurate since it is more than $110 per point, it’s still too low of a starting number. The banner was corrected this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter