Large Party Booking Question

GAJonesy27

Earning My Ears
I’m trying to make 180 day reservations for 11-13 people during the week of Dec 1-8, specifically 1900 PF, 50’s Prime Time, BOG, Beaches and Cream, and Boma. I’m not able to really get much of anything good to come up when I search, let alone those ones:/ I have no problems with checking back frequently, but my question is:
Would I be better off calling instead of trying to do it online?
Will I ever get anything for that amount of people to show up, or do I need to break up the party size?

I was able to get several reservations for my group of 11. At a couple of places I had to break us up into two groups but our meal times are within 15 min of each other

I would try calling if you can't find things. They can book double reservations for you and are able to better see what availability the restaurant has (meaning they can easily break up your party with the numbers needed to fit the availability)

I’m trying to make 180 day reservations for 11-13 people during the week of Dec 1-8, specifically 1900 PF, 50’s Prime Time, BOG, Beaches and Cream, and Boma. I’m not able to really get much of anything good to come up when I search, let alone those ones:/ I have no problems with checking back frequently, but my question is:
Would I be better off calling instead of trying to do it online?
Will I ever get anything for that amount of people to show up, or do I need to break up the party size?

I was able to book multiple reservations for 11-14 people. I had to split up BOG but it’s self seat at lunch, and CRT I had to split. Every thing else I got with no problems, especially at off times. Like I could only get 3:45 at 1900 PF for 14 people, but that’s fine. Less crowded.

Probably not going to get Beaches and Cream. They pushed back the original rehab date from early August to late August. It was originally supposed to open in early December, but I doubt it will be opened by the. We were hoping to eat there on a non-park day around December 10, but I doubt it will be opened by then.

Probably not going to get Beaches and Cream. They pushed back the original rehab date from early August to late August. It was originally supposed to open in early December, but I doubt it will be opened by the. We were hoping to eat there on a non-park day around December 10, but I doubt it will be opened by then.
Ah! Good to know! Thanks for the info!

I was able to book multiple reservations for 11-14 people. I had to split up BOG but it’s self seat at lunch, and CRT I had to split. Every thing else I got with no problems, especially at off times. Like I could only get 3:45 at 1900 PF for 14 people, but that’s fine. Less crowded.
Thanks for the tip!

I would try calling if you can't find things. They can book double reservations for you and are able to better see what availability the restaurant has (meaning they can easily break up your party with the numbers needed to fit the availability)
Oh ok, good to know! Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!