Large Tables at Tusker & Boma

kappyfamily

MEESKA MOOSKA!
I have a group of 10 that I'm booking ADR's for in mid June. What I'm wondering is at Boma for dinner and Tusker for Breakfast, are there a good amount of "large" tables to seat 10 at or will be have to wait quite awhile for one of these? OR does it makes sense to split into 2 ADR's of 5?

**I also have the same question about large tables at Jungle Nav too.

thank you!

I just think it’s easier to do 2 of 5 and then call and ask to pls be placed close/next. They really do try to help out
Good luck. Yummy choices.

We often travel to Disney with a large group. This site is really helpful - it shows you the maximum table size Disney will let you book at each restaurant. I always prefer to have one reservation with all of us on it. But if we have to, I will make two smaller reservations and then asked to be seated together or close to each other. They are very accommodating in that way.

https://wdwprepschool.com/booking-large-groups-for-dining-at-disney-world/

Can't speak for Tusker, but Boma definitely has a good number of large tables. I've seen groups much larger than yours (maybe 20-25) seated together. I'd see if you can get a table for 10, but split it if you have to....and maybe call Disney Dining and see what they can do for you.

Tusker and Boma both have a lot of large tables, and the ability to move things around. If you are unable at first to snag a table for 10, then try 5 + 5, or better yet 6 + 4.
I would book TH first, then Boma, it's VERY popular.
Good luck and Happy New Year!

I have a group of 10 that I'm booking ADR's for in mid June. What I'm wondering is at Boma for dinner and Tusker for Breakfast, are there a good amount of "large" tables to seat 10 at or will be have to wait quite awhile for one of these? OR does it makes sense to split into 2 ADR's of 5?

**I also have the same question about large tables at Jungle Nav too.

thank you!
I just booked Tusker House on Saturday for our group of 11. I got it for the second full day of our trip. I actually got every meal I booked for all of us together. We had the castle one too but then changed it to two smaller groups in order to get an earlier time so my great nieces could go to the boutique

Start by trying to book a single reservation for 10 so that the restaurants are aware of your party size. Large tables aren't as plentiful as smaller sized tables so even though you are able to book a reservation for 10, when you arrive at the restaurant it will depend on whether there is a 10 top available, whether large parties seated before you leave in a timely manner, how busy the restaurant is. Just be aware that even with a single reservation for 10, you might be seated at more than one table.

If there are no reservations for 10 available, try smaller numbers (e.g. 5 & 5, 4 & 6) for reservations close to one another in time, but you will have to make the second reservation in the name and account of a second person in the group. Once you arrive at the restaurants, you can request to be seated together or near one another, but it is only a request and may not be possible. The restaurants expected two separate smaller parties so it may not be possible to be honor a request to be seated together. You might be lucky, you might have to wait longer or you might be seated at tables on opposite sides of the room.

If you call the dining reservations line they can see if any reservations are available, but typically it is the same as what is available online. They cannot combine two smaller reservations unless a larger table is available. The final seating decision is made by the restaurant staff at the time you arrive for your reservation.

Start by trying to book a single reservation for 10 so that the restaurants are aware of your party size. Large tables aren't as plentiful as smaller sized tables so even though you are able to book a reservation for 10, when you arrive at the restaurant it will depend on whether there is a 10 top available, whether large parties seated before you leave in a timely manner, how busy the restaurant is. Just be aware that even with a single reservation for 10, you might be seated at more than one table.

If there are no reservations for 10 available, try smaller numbers (e.g. 5 & 5, 4 & 6) for reservations close to one another in time, but you will have to make the second reservation in the name and account of a second person in the group. Once you arrive at the restaurants, you can request to be seated together or near one another, but it is only a request and may not be possible. The restaurants expected two separate smaller parties so it may not be possible to be honor a request to be seated together. You might be lucky, you might have to wait longer or you might be seated at tables on opposite sides of the room.

If you call the dining reservations line they can see if any reservations are available, but typically it is the same as what is available online. They cannot combine two smaller reservations unless a larger table is available. The final seating decision is made by the restaurant staff at the time you arrive for your reservation.
Thank you or the thorough answer, it is appreciated!

Many large tables at Tusker House. We were 21 people and were seated at 2 tables next to each other. Wonderful experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!