Last 2 restaurant reviews...

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
Here are my last 2 restaurant reviews...

taking us to the Beach Club for our last day's meals we visit these places quite often..

CAPE MAY CAFE's Character Breakfast- we enjoy this breakfast very much - the characters are fun-the food is plentiful and the service never disappoints. Dorothy served us this time, she is a wonderful, sweet person! It was nice to see they had those yummy little cheese blintzes/crepes without all that blueberry sauce this trip. Nice change, they're so sweet, they don't need all that sauce or was it strawberry-well they were yummy, they had a light banana glaze-plenty of sweetening. DD ate pretty much nothing this morning. Standard buffet fare (I still enjoyed FRESH's food just a little more-probably because it was different)..

Actually I have to add in an extra restaurant, the one in the USA (in EPCOT), dd was hungry so we got her fries here and DH and I enjoyed some HOT CHOCOLATE on this brisk & chilly Disney Day...Orlando was in a wind chill advisory this day. Quite nippy I say!

BEACHES & CREAM Lunch-the food is pretty good here, I wouldn't call it outstanding but it's just fine for lunch, simple, dd loved her grilled cheese and fries. DH very happy with his soup and prime rib sandwich and my turkey sandwich was fine. I just would like to see a few more options here. Of course after being cold all day I had to be colder and have some ice cream! A little mint chocolate chip sundae to end our lovely little Disney getaway. DD got a chocolate chip cookie which was the dessert of the day and she ate a lot of my hot fudge.

And that about wraps up our delicious trip! Have to make sure to cover those we missed this trip for our next. DD was disappointed we didn't make it to O'Hana's this time, so we'll be sure to go next time. She's sure getting to know all those dining places after all the years of her visits there (she's 5):p

Till next visit...just remember one thing NEVER READ RESTAURANT REVIEWS ON THIS BOARD WHILE YOUR HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p

Thanks for the reviews :) I'm hoping to try Cape May for breakfast next trip. There was a wind chill warning in Orlando :eek: I think I'd take their wind chill warnings over the ones we get here though :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter