Last Day for Southwest Friends Fly Free!!!

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
Just booked 4 r/t tix from Providence to Orlando, for $476, PVD is about an 1 1/2 hours away from home, so not too bad, considering I have never flown to Orlando for less that $150 PP, plus it takes at least 45 minutes to get to boston from home.

Today is the last day of the Southwest deal, I dont know if it will be extended, but check it out if you can.

P.S. It takes for ever to get the tix, my computer kept timing out.

Patty

I got my tickets the day after they extended the travel dates the first week of May. 4 non-stop tickets from Hartford to Orlando with all the taxes came to $454! This will be our first time flying SW-always have used Delta. I had no trouble purchasing the tickets online but it took 2 weeks to get the e-ticket in the mail!!!

Unfortunately we have to change planes at BWI on the way down, but at least the flight home is non-stop. I couldnt pass up this price. I've never flown SW either!!!

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter