Last Day Question...

drewtime

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!

We have a late afternoon flight on our last day. I don't have theme park passes for this day. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do on your last day? Thanks for any help. :)

I second the character breakfast, which is a nice way to say good-bye..

Disney springs for last minute shopping... and a early lunch

You could try and get a late check out and hit the pool for a few hours, and then shower and change to get ready to head home....

Our friends book a extra day so that they can stay in the room, as normally they have later night flights, they just check out early and then head to the airport, with grand-kids in tow, they can nap in room which makes it worth the extra cost, and everyone can clean up before heading to the airport....

We check out of our hotel, then go to Disney Springs. you can have Guest Services at DS hold your luggage, or have Bell Services at the resort hold onto your bags. Then go have fun until it's time to pick up DME and head home! There's lots of shopping, food, and things to do there (movies, bowling, the Void is fun if you like virtual Reality, there's a lego store lol)

Resort hop for breakfast. I like to have my last day breakfast at Disney at Poly's Captain Cook's, Tonga Toast yum. Then you can explore the resort, take some photos, take a stroll along the path to GF via The Wedding Chapel, some really nice photo ops there. Or pick any resort you'd like to explore and take the bus from there for an afternoon at Disney Springs. As another poster said, you can store your bags at bell services to pick up when you are ready to head to the airport.

Hello Everyone!

We have a late afternoon flight on our last day. I don't have theme park passes for this day. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do on your last day? Thanks for any help. :)

We're doing 5 days in Disney. Depending on how my FP+ works out, our last day will either be in MK or Disney Springs. If I can get Mine Train on 60 + 3 then we will visit the Springs. If I can't do 60+3 then I'll try 60+4 which means our last day will be in MK. We usually end our time in MK, but I'm happy doing so this time in either place.

But for you specifically...Disney Springs!

The last day is a good chance to do a character breakfast. Also, The Void at DS is a really cool experience.

We have a late afternoon flight on our last day. I don't have theme park passes for this day. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do on your last day? Thanks for any help.
It might depend on how much time you have and where you are staying. You could bus to MK and do a monorail tour of the resorts. Maybe plan breakfast/lunch at one of the resorts. DS is an option too or mini golf.

In the interest of having more FP you could add on a day to your ticket (if you haven't bought them yet). I always feel that having those 3 extra FP which ever park you choose often helps with over all planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter