Last few things

scald

<font color=royalblue>I am a big girls blouse when
Right, nearly ready for the off next week, but still a few small things which niggle me.

I recently became a shareholder and received a letter of temporary status for the shareholders club. When availing of the discount in restaurants, do we state the shareholders discount upon seating or when requesting the bill?

Also, can anyone confirm the height restriction officially for Crush? Looks like my son might not be able to ride, so want to avoid the area so he's not disappointed.

Whats the story with the Village Discovery Meals offer for shareholders? Do we just ask for the card at any of the restaurants, or do we receive it when we have eaten in one?

Thanks!

I recently became a shareholder and received a letter of temporary status for the shareholders club. When availing of the discount in restaurants, do we state the shareholders discount upon seating or when requesting the bill?
At time of seating otherwise you may find your waiter handing you the bill without the discount. Which means more more for them to redo :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter