Last Minute 1 Day Trip - Flip Flopping on Ultimate FP

Nicmitt

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!
I have read tons of posts dating back to the beginning of the year and my poor brain is frazzled so I'm hoping you can just tell me what to do!
Long story short, my two sons (15 & 17) & I are crashing my husbands last minute work trip to the UK & Paris (from the US). We've been a few times but we've never ventured to DP.
We've done DW multiple times are are headed back to DL in August. (we've done both parks in one day so we know how to hustle and still have fun)
We only have Friday, June 21 to do DP (taking the train in from Paris) - we're doing both parks and I'm debating on adding the FP.
Seems like the right way to go but I've read a lot of threads that think it's a waste of money.
Different crowd calendars are showing low to busy crowds so that's not helpful.

SO, please just help me make this decision - Ultimate FP Yes or No?!

Thank you so much!!

You have 1 day on a trip you might not repeat very soon.
Could you do without it? Sure! Will it make your life a bit easier and give you the opportunity to take a more leisurely pace? Definitely!

So the choice is yours, but keep in mind, it's 'only' 8 rides, two more aimed at younger children (Peter Pan & Buzz).

It's a weekday (okay, almost weekend) outside the school holidays, and no bank holidays. So crowds should be doable.

I just went to DL Paris on May 19th to the 21st and I would say to get the Ultimate FP. If you are big disney parks people and want to see as much as possible then I would get it. I think you can also wait until you get there to buy it so you also have the that option but the lines were longer than I would have thought and you will want to experience as much as you can so using the FP lines when you can to save time for the other rides is what I would do.

Either way you will have a great time as the park is beautiful! My advice is to NOT miss BTMR as it is definitely much better than the US versions.

I bought them for one day of our two day trip. I may never be back- just wanted to make sure that we had enough time to not be so rushed that we missed the beauty and details. If it’s a possibility for you, I would buy them. If crowds are low- consider the money spent for not having to worry about it:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter