last minute additions to fp+

firemanx

DIS Veteran
if peopl not on your mde have AP because they live in orlando if we meet up at the park can they be added to our fp+ ? how do we go about this?

if peopl not on your mde have AP because they live in orlando if we meet up at the park can they be added to our fp+ ? how do we go about this?

You would have to add them to your friends and family on MDE and book their FPs there along with yours.

You would have to add them to your Friends and Family group by linking their account in order to view their plans in the MDE. But, they wouldn't then automatically get your FP+ plans. You'd have to then select them and make FP+ for them from scratch, and just hope you can find the same or comparable times. Does that make sense?

So basically, adding someone to your MDE after the fact won't automatically give them FP+ that you made.

Only if there are fastpasses available at the same time.

There won't be additional fastpasses created for them simply because they've joined you and your original group already have fastpasses.

If you know the days they are joining you add them (or link them) to your MDE now and make their FP+ along with yours at T60.

Otherwise just try and add them when they do give you their dates by adding them to yours or make separate FP+ for them anytime during your window so you can still ride together.

Just being part of your party doesn't give them access to the same FP+ you have, someone has to actually book them.

Without a resort reservation AP holders can book 7 days of FP at 30 days out. They would have to book them day by day (so 30 days from each individual date). You can link them in MDE if you’d like to book for them but in either case they would have to have their own FP. Just having an AP doesn’t grant them the ability to tag along on someone else’s FP reservation.

Without a resort reservation AP holders can book 7 days of FP at 30 days out. They would have to book them day by day (so 30 days from each individual date). You can link them in MDE if you’d like to book for them but in either case they would have to have their own FP. Just having an AP doesn’t grant them the ability to tag along on someone else’s FP reservation.

If you have a resort reservation and book them along with yours you can book everyone at T60 as long as they have valid tickets.

I have family in FL and they don't always join us onsite - as long as one person in my onsite party is in the group I can make FP+ for them at T60 with my family.

so how do i add there Ap to my reservation?

When you add them to your MDE Family and Friends, their AP comes with them. I have a friend who has a FL AP and when I'm on the app on my phone and go to tickets, I can automatically see his FL AP.

The last image is my friend and his AP...the other two are my son and I. I only manage our two accounts, so I have no control over my friend's AP. (actually it does give the option to reassign ticket, but that's as far as it goes) But as I said, when he accepted the invite, his AP came with him.

Attachments

• 20190301_085419.jpg
    20190301_085419.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20190301_085445.jpg
    20190301_085445.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20190301_085503.jpg
    20190301_085503.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter