Last minute ADR ideas, please

hops&dreams

DIS Veteran
Going to WDW on a last minute work-trip. Going with my co-worker (late 30's, not a huge Disney fan, but also has never stayed on-site, so I think he just doesn't GET it.) and my boss (early 60's, adventurous - his motto is never let a $100 bill stand between you and a great experience/story.)

We are not going to the parks, but we ARE staying on-property. I need to make 2 dinner reservations. I am hoping to snag a dinner at 'Ohana, but I need other suggestions. When I go with my family, we usually eat in-park, and we've done HDDR. But because it's a business trip, I can't Disney-geek out (and trust me, it's taking all of my will-power not to at every single turn of coordinating this trip!). I thought 'Ohana would be a unique choice and memorable experience.

Any other suggestions? The trip is in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to exploring different hotels during downtime - something we just never seem to have time for during our family-trips.

I'd go for a dinner at Disney Springs.. whether it's Maria & Enzo's, The Edison, Raglan Road, Paddlefish.. lots of awesome places and I'm pretty sure you can get ADRs for those at this point.

I agree - Disney Springs has a lot of good choices. Also consider a restaurant at the Swan or Dolphin. Shula's, Bluezoo & Il Mulino are excellent! and you can't beat Cape May Cafe for the seafood buffet!!

The other good thing about the Disney Springs restaurants is you don't have to be dependent on MDE. Quite easy to make a reservation at www.opentable.com
and frequently that site has open times available even when MDE has not.

JMO but I wouldn't have a meal at 'Ohana with business associates unless it was fairly late in the evening and most of the children have gone to bed; same for the buffets.

Yachtsman Steakhouse (YC) and Shulas (Dolphin). Both are "business" resorts who cater to many business guests.

Citricos and Narcoosees are great too, California Grill??

Would help better if we knew where you were staying. Ive traveled once to Disney on a business trip. I was the only true Disney fan and others in my party wanted somewhere close to eat and spent the rest of the evening in the hotel lounge! (And all I wanted to do was book it over to Epcot to see Illuminations!!!)

Last edited:
My first thought was Jiko. It's a great restaurant. Plus AKL is a beautiful place that is very unique.

Don't forget you can make reservations at opentable.com for most Disney Springs and Swandolphin restaurants even if Disney site say there is no availability. Lots of great places to eat there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter