Last minute booking

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if you can phone ms and ask them to book a room for, say , next week or is there a minimum time limit they need to process the booking.

Thanks

David :D

As far as I'm aware, you can book right up to the point of check-in - as long as there's availability you can book it.

However, I'm not sure whether there comes a point when the availability transfers from MS to CRO. I would think that a request for next week would still be dealt with by MS.

Will you making a phone call tomorrow? ;)

I have read on the US DVC Board of someone arriving in WDW and phoning MS then :) They got a room :)

Just a thought about tomorrow David - it's Labo(u)r day in the US on Monday, and MS may well be closed. Worth a try but you might have to wait until Tuesday.

Paul

Thanks Paul

I think you are right. ( It'll be worth a try tho ;) )

The magic is alive and well. Two nights for next week (7th & 8th) at Villas @ Wilderness Lodge booked.

The bad news ... its not for me but for a couple of our good friends. I told them, however, that when they got into the lobby, we expect a phone call ...... and maybe some Jelly Belly Beans when they come back ;)

Wonder if I will be able to convert them ;)

Woo hoo! Great news - well, for your friends anyway!;)

Great news David. It's nice to know that there's a chance of getting a last-minute booking if we ever find an unbeatable deal on flights to match.

If it weren't for the fact that we leave four weeks today then i'd be very jealous :D

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter