Last Minute Changes - Issue??

Easto

Mouseketeer
(1) If I have a Reservation today for 5:00pm for Chef Mickey, but a 5:30pm for ‘Ohana becomes available is there anyway to switch from Chef Mickey to Ohana without being charged a no-show to Chef Mickey since it is within the 24 hour cancellation period?

(2) I have a dinner ADR for Ohana on our arrival day Tuesday the 20th. I’d prefer the 23rd when we are at MK but at this time it’s not available.

If I’m within 24 hours can I just modify my current ADR if something better comes up? Will that avoid the no-show penalty?

(1) If I have a Reservation today for 5:00pm for Chef Mickey, but a 5:30pm for ‘Ohana becomes available is there anyway to switch from Chef Mickey to Ohana without being charged a no-show to Chef Mickey since it is within the 24 hour cancellation period?

(2) I have a dinner ADR for Ohana on our arrival day Tuesday the 20th. I’d prefer the 23rd when we are at MK but at this time it’s not available.

If I’m within 24 hours can I just modify my current ADR if something better comes up? Will that avoid the no-show penalty?

Yes, just modify your Chef Mickey's ADR for the next day or anytime later. Then, go in and cancel your Chef Mickey reservation after it's modify. I *think* you may actually have to modify it to the same restaurant (at least you did last year). The tricky part is if the popular places like Chef Mickey are available for modification to a different day.

It’s not 24 hours. It’s the day prior. So basically up to midnight

Last time I went (2 years ago) I was able to call the reservation number and switch to a different restaurant day of, without penalty. I am not sure if this is the case for everyone (or just an accommodating cast member), but it's worth a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!