Last Minute DL trip - Need park ticket help

Brenner965

Mouseketeer
We just booked a last minute trip to Southern California starting March 24th. I have airfare and hotel, but no Disneyland Park tickets.

I see the deals available for advance purchase, and it will just kill me to pay full price at the gate.

I saw on Mousesavers.com that AAA and Safeway stores might have discount tickets but I'm not sure of availability or locations in the Disneyland area.

Can anyone direct me to a location in the Anaheim area where I might be able to get discount 3-day hoppers?

I am staying at the Hyatt down the street from the park. Any discount tickets available there?

Thanks for any help and guidance given.

It's not the absolute rock bottom price, but at www.disneyland.com you can still get 3 day parkhoppers at kids' prices for adults. I think it's 109.00 each, and you can pick them up at will call at the park.

Best deal I found otherwise was 105.00 each, plus 5.95 shipping (at amusementpark.com), and that was 2nd day air (FedEx) if you've got time to ship.

Good luck.

Scott

Thanks very much Scott.

I didn't consider that disneyland.com would offer will call for ticket pickup.

I'll give that a try.

Thanks again.

Done!

Thanks again Scott.

Thanks to your helpful advice, I'll have Parkhoppers waiting for me at ticket window 4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter