Last minute person in our party and fast passes

revdisney33

Disney Geek and Mini Geek
Hello all....myself and my daughter, her best friend and my nephew (all 15, lord help me) are headed to WDW on Aug 13. Have all our fast passes. My sister decided within the past couple weeks decided to come and surprise the kids. I was able to add her to most of our fast pass a. There were a few I couldn’t. Should I have her try to get a single one that overlaps with us or will the cast members have mercy on us and let her join our party. A couple trips ago, my daughters friend came and surprised us and we asked a castmember to add her to ours and they did. But that was like 1 or 2 as it was a half day surprise. My sister will be there for 6 of our 9 days.

I doubt if they will let her join you. Try to get single FP+ with overlapping times. If that fails and she wants to go on an attraction, someone else who doesn’t want to ride can lend her a magic band.

She should keep checking for FP+ up until the ride time.

She should keep trying to add fast passes. If no success, it didn't hurt to ask at Guest Services inside the parks. If you don't ask, the answer is always "no".If they can help be thankful and consider it a "magical moment". If no, figure out another plan.

This has been asked before and it is always stressed to keep trying to find her an overlapping FP time. CM can't magically make a FP appear and it isn't fair to put them on the spot asking if she can ride- imagine if everyone did this (this gies for CM at Fastpass line and Guest Services- fair and rude to ask them to do). While one person may have had luck many others have been told no which is what should be expected.

They can't always make pixie dust happen- there is always the stand by line

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter