Last minute tips

pippi

Mouseketeer
I'm leaving tomorrow. Any last minute things I should know? I'm so anxious, I can't stand it!!

Just remember to relax and enjoy yourselves! I know it sounds silly, but if you stress over schedules, missing some attractions / shows and things like that, it will take away from the magic!!! Have a great trip!:jester:

Scan Mom said it...have fun...don't overschedule every moment...moments have a way of working themselves out! Especially at Disney!!!

Have fun!! :)

I am with you, im leaving in the morning, and i still have not even packed yet .
see ya in the world.

Relax, and remember that you're on vacation. Don't try to see and do everything - you'll miss some of the Disney magic, and won't enjoy yourself as much. Plus, it gives you an excuse to go back. :) Seriously, relax, and go at your own pace. If you're tired, take a break - don't try to push yourself. Most importantly, have fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter