Last one...I promise!

wilki32

Mouseketeer
Read about the lion king, where do you queue for the tickets, missed this last year because of the queues.

Anthony

You queue in Discoveryland. Make your way to the Videopolis and you will see where you have to go. There are 2 distributions of tickets per day - I got mine at 11.30 for the 2.15 show in English. I started queueing at 10.50 and there were already about 50 people in front of me. The tickets for later shows get distributed at either 3 or 3.30 - you'd have to check that one.

It's well worth queueing for though - the show is fantastic.

Thanks Joanne, we went to London to see the show in 01 and thought it was fantastic, would like to see this as well.

Anthony

Not only is there a queue for tickets but there is also a queue for ticket holders to enter for their allotted viewing time! We never realised this and turned up at 1.45pm for the 2.15pm show - there were probably 300+ people there already! We were very naughty and slotted in near the front of the queue - managed to get seats in the centre about 6 rows back - great view.

Watch yourself on screen when you get in - while the shows is waiting to start they have a camera which scans the crowd and gets people on film - we were on twice!

Enjoy, it really is spectacular.

I'd agree it is worth the queuing. We managed to get on the front row last November and had great interaction with the cast.

Only made it Videopolis, which was fine as a substitute :sunny:

Reid

We didn't queue at all when we turned up. there was a cm standing by some rope - this was next to the food counters and she lifted the rope up and the 4 of us went under. And we got into the front row! This was at about 1.50pm. Didn't realise there was somewhere we should have queued up properly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter