Last time you were at a bar

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
In my twenties that answer was always "about an hour ago" now I got to think, it was in June, in Vegas

Dh and I used to play darts every Thursday in bars. That was before our first son was born 25 years ago.

I don't remember being in a bar since then!

Sunday. Small town Montana and they play bingo on Sunday afternoons. Good food and a really friendly place. Too bad I was the driver as I could've enjoyed a few beers.
Before that it's likely been a few years.

Before I was old enough to legally drink, I think. It's been a long, long time.

LOL

Sunday. Small town Montana and they play bingo on Sunday afternoons. Good food and a really friendly place. Too bad I was the driver as I could've enjoyed a few beers.
Before that it's likely been a few years.

For some reason that sounds so cool to me, add it to my bucket list, having a few beers in some some town in Montana

I’ve got you beat low-key....

Last December 30 for DH & I anniversary at Minus 5 Ice bar.
We went at 11am before our flight home. It was New Years in Alaska so the staff popped Champagne to toast with us.
DH & I were the only ones in there...that’s because we didn’t go out the night before... we enjoyed our very expensive room! We left on Dec 31 before things got crazy in LV... lol

I’ve got you beat low-key....

Last December 30 for DH & I anniversary at Minus 5 Ice bar.
We went at 11am before our flight home. It was New Years in Alaska so the staff popped Champagne to toast with us.
DH & I were the only ones in there...that’s because we didn’t go out the night before... we enjoyed our very expensive room! We left on Dec 31 before things got crazy in LV... lol

ahhh, I see that all the time , I think they two of them. My traveling companion always wants to go in them, but Im like if I want to drink in the cold, Ill just go outside in Ohio. But doing right before your flight, sounds fun

ahhh, I see that all the time , I think they two of them. My traveling companion always wants to go in them, but Im like if I want to drink in the cold, Ill just go outside in Ohio. But doing right before your flight, sounds fun
It was!

Attachments

• 49A7919C-083A-4701-A323-1CD73FC8B1F9.jpeg
    49A7919C-083A-4701-A323-1CD73FC8B1F9.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 7
About a month ago I went to a little whiskey bar to listen to live music. A duo I like plays there every few weeks.

We had a mudslide, beer & champagne in ice cups... everything in there is ice... so cool, literally!
I just wanted to see if my California husband could stand the cold, I’m used to it from Boston. He was ready to leave after about 25 min... lol

you drink whiskey ? love me some jim beam
They serve it, but I don't drink it, lol. It used to be my drink back in the day but I when tried one their specialty drinks one visit it was way too strong for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!