Last time you were at a bar

I was just back at the same bar (trying desperately to regain some weight) but didn't drink. Still sat at the bar. Does that count even if I had unsweet tea?

We like to do to Disneyland for short trips and will have a beer at Catal Uva Bar. Drinks are expensive but its a fun place to meet people and you get 4 hours free parking. Met some really interesting people there. Black Tap is opening soon I hope, that place will be crazy busy

Was going weekly till about 6 months ago. Not to drink. My kids’ wrestling show was in the bar.

Last time to drink? About 17 years ago on Bourbon Street.

Last night - :drinking1 Had a drink killing time with a couple other parents while waiting for our kids to get done with soccer practice.

We have an empty restaurant locally, and they finally rented it out. I know the landlord, and he is saying restaurants are having a hard time with increased labor costs. So the new tenant is Wood Ranch which a traditional sit down, but they are just going to do bar seating and take out. No booths. Perfect for us.

People have a perception of bars being dirty grimey places, but really changed things is when the outlawed smoking in bars, made things so much nicer. So yes we can make changes to make things better

Last weekend. We try to meet with friends without kids - now that the oldest can babysit the younger ones - about once a month at a local dive bar. Total dive. No food served. Roof looks ready to cave in, the regulars do karaoke...but it's good for a few drinks and catching up

I just spent a week in New York in the east Village. So, every night for a week.

We basically built a sports bar in our living room with a 70" TV, full stocked liquor, and 2 keg kegerator.

So I don't leave the house too much anymore.

20160220_103037.jpg

Attachments

• 20160220_103037.jpg
    20160220_103037.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 0
A few months ago for Mummers Weekend in Wildwood, NJ went to a bar to have a Corona and lime and watch the parade from the deck. We only stayed a couple of hours, my sister and I really don't care for bars much-especially when they're packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter