Last week of June?

Elephantay

DIS Veteran
We've been several times in late August, so the light crowds made the horrible heat bearable....How would this compare to the last week of June?

I also enjoy mid/late August for the light crowds.
You're not finding light crowds the last week in June.
Schools that don't let out in May generally go until mid/late June so many families will be there for summer break. Plus many people go late June to be there for 4th of July.

For those who have done the last week in Aug and over Labor Day, how were the crowds? We’re going to be there 8/26-9/3.

I went last summer June 5-9 and July 6-10. July is slightly more hot, but we take pool breaks. Crowds were WAY less in July. I could not believe it. There was no one in the parks around the 4th last year. I think it was because the 4 day magic ticket was blocked on the 4th last year but not this year so it may be crowded this year between the 4 day magic ticket and the free dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter