• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Wishes

1. I would want to stay at the Poly, somewhere facing MK.
2. O'hana, as that's where my DH and I had our first meal as a married couple at Disney.
3. The Haunted Mansion, as it's always held a special place in my heart ever since I was little.

1. Polynesian
2. tie between Chef Mickey and Pecos Bill :lmao:
3. Soarin!

Where to stay? The Contemporary - closest to MK
Where to eat? LeCellier (never tried it but sure it beats counter service)
Last ride? Not a ride - would love to see Wishes one last time

Just thinking - the ride I wouldn't go on - IaSW - can you imagine that in your head for all eternity???

Contemporary, Concierge Tower room, MK view

Le Cellier

Soarin'

what a sad thread:sad1::sad2::sad1::sad2:

1. Where would you stay (On WDW property): Cinderella's Castle (if they allowed me to)- otherwise AKL with the best savannah view in the house.

2. Where would you eat the last meal: Liberty Tree Tavern.

3. What ride/attraction would go to last to remember forever: Haunted Mansion.

1. Polynesian.. always been my fav:beach:

2. Hoop De Doo- we always do this on the last day of our trip, so it makes sense

3. Splash Mountain!!

I am with you!!!

Definately the Poly
Hoop Dee Doo is my families favorite- my kids have been at least 5 times and they are 7 and 4 !
Spalsh Mountain for 1/2 the family(me and 4DS) and Pirates for the other DH and DS 7!!

Oh now I want to book the Poly!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter