Last Years October Deluxe Resort Discounts ?

Roy Disney

Mouseketeer
According to Mousesavers Disney offered:
15%-30% off room-only rates for general public (also bookable as package) for stays from 8/1/17-10/7/17

Does anyone know which Deluxe hotels were discounted and how much ?

Thanks.

According to Mousesavers Disney offered:
15%-30% off room-only rates for general public (also bookable as package) for stays from 8/1/17-10/7/17

Does anyone know which Deluxe hotels were discounted and how much ?

Thanks.

The amount differed depending on dates, resort and room type. It wasn't like GF = %15, BC = 25%, etc. It was all over the place.

BC and Poly were 10%. GF was 20% YC was 25%. Contemporary was not included. Some Mods, such as POFQ also werent included, but those which were were 10 - 15%. Caribbean Beach goers were being offered large credits in the form of gift cards to stay there! Values were 10%.

I ended up at YC, though I originally booked Beach Club. 25% vs 10% was substantial. I also looked into Poly and Contemporary, so I remember those as well. With the 25% at YC, I ended up with another 5% off with Visa offer, and I bought Gift cards at BJs Wholesale Club to pay the entire trip, so I got another 5% off with that....35% total.

BC and Poly were 10%. GF was 20% YC was 25%. Contemporary was not included. Some Mods, such as POFQ also werent included, but those which were were 10 - 15%. Caribbean Beach goers were being offered large credits in the form of gift cards to stay there! Values were 10%.

I ended up at YC, though I originally booked Beach Club. 25% vs 10% was substantial. I also looked into Poly and Contemporary, so I remember those as well. With the 25% at YC, I ended up with another 5% off with Visa offer, and I bought Gift cards at BJs Wholesale Club to pay the entire trip, so I got another 5% off with that....35% total.

Thanks. Nothing for AKL ?

Thanks. Nothing for AKL ?

• August 21st to September 30th, 2017
  • November 14th to November 20th, 2017
  • November 25th to November 27th, 2017
  • December 8th to December 23rd, 2017

The following resorts are not included in the offer:

• Little Mermaid Room at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s Port Orleans- Riverside is excluded from November 14th to December 23rd, 2017
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- French Quarter
  • The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
  • Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
  • Copper Creek Villas and Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • 3 Bedroom Villas
Walt Disney World Value Resorts

• Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites only – Save 20%
Walt Disney World Moderate Resorts

• Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – Save 25%
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside – Save 15%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Resorts

• Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Save 25%
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Save 15%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Villa Resorts

• Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s BoardWalk Villas – Save 25%
  • Villas at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Disney’s Beach Club Resort Villas – Save 20%
  • Disney’s Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows (Studios Only) – Save 15%

And I found this for the rest of October...
Travel Dates: October 8 – December 24, 2017

Availability is extremely limited, and not all resorts and room types are available. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. Minimum stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals.

Included Walt Disney World Resorts:

Walt Disney World Value Resorts

• Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites only – Save 15%
Walt Disney World Moderate Resorts

• Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – Save 20%
  • Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Save 15%
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter – Save 10%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Resorts

• Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Save 25%
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Save 10%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Villa Resorts

• Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas, Villas at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Save 20%
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort Villas and Disney’s Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows (Studios Only) – Save 15%

Last edited:

We had a short stay 9/30-10/4 last year at Contemporary. Discount was only 10%
I booked 35 days before hand and was surprised to have even gotten that small amount. I was prepared to pay rack rate.

And when it's a room-only discount, it applies per night. So, some nights were 100% rack rate (think Columbus Day weekend).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter