• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late AUG codes

MHS

Earning My Ears
My fab travel agent from DU said that Disney is sending out email and postcard codes this week for travel in late August. Keep your fingers crossed :rotfl:

I called CRO this morning because of a very vague e-mail I received from
Your Disney Travel Planner. I asked if there was anything attached to my name because the e-mail stated to call now to book for travel from 4/17 - 8/? (don't remember the exact date). The CM took a long time to look and said that yes I do but because I only have a room only reservation booked it would not work. I asked for the offer and he said that the dining plan would be free. I asked what I had to do to get the offer and he said cancel your room only reservation and rebook a package. I explained that I am working with a TA and he said that she should be able to apply the code for me. I have been in touch with her and she said that the offer is not available until later this week. I am glad that your TA is telling you the same info. I would hate to cancel with my TA at this point but if it means getting the meal plan for all 13 of my party, that is what I will have to do. :cool1:

Oooooh! That's when I was planning to go!
*crosses fingers, toes, eyes, etc.*

Only those requiring a PIN, and not much more to add than what was posted. That is not to say there is not something else too. :confused3

I would hate to cancel with my TA at this point but if it means getting the meal plan for all 13 of my party, that is what I will have to do.

If you give your TA your pin code, he or she would be able to rebook with the code for you. :flower:

Lollipop Mom said:
If you give your TA your pin code, he or she would be able to rebook with the code for you. :flower:

I really hope it works out. I don't have the actual code but CRO said that it was in my profile for the discount. My TA said that the code is not valid until this weekend and I should hopefully get an e-mail before then. The part that confuses me is that CRO said that if I cancel with my TA I could book the package with them directly and get the discount without having the pin. I am not sure if the CM is just confused, but why tease me with the details of the discount. :confused3

I suppose it depends on who their target on their marketing strategy for new codes.
One May trip we vacationed on a resort code that was open to anyone. (And an AP discount room code was not available.)

tripplanner2 said:
The part that confuses me is that CRO said that if I cancel with my TA I could book the package with them directly and get the discount without having the pin. I am not sure if the CM is just confused, but why tease me with the details of the discount. :confused3

I wouldn't trust that cm because this has happened before but you have to have a pin to get the discount. Either by an email or by checking to see if it's in your profile

Our ta also told us that Disney is sending out emails codes but they will be for travel in late August. Nothing for June or July and he doesn't know if Disney will be sending any out for early to mid summer

We are going AUG 29th, so am hoping for a code as well. Hey, I view it as we are going at THE hottest time of year (hubby not pleased - he grew up in Florida!) so a break would be a nice consolation! :goodvibes

Arriving August 28th here also, man I would love a discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter