Late Flight - check out time question.

AlaDisneyFan

Earning My Ears
The flight we are about to book has a late flight (9:55 p.m.). What is the check out time? Are you allowed to store you bags at bell services or somewhere until it is time to leave? I am trying to decide if I should book another night even though we would actually be leaving around 7 p.m.

DD just got back early this morning.
Check out time was 11.....she stored her bags and hung out at the pool, beach and lazy river.
Her friend rented a car and drove around until about 5 pm.
Their flight was 10 pm

Yes, they will do this for you at Aulani.
Actually, pretty much any hotel would hold your luggage on the day you check out. Its a standard industry practice.

Just to add, Aulani has a lounge that departing guests are permitted one-time entry to which has shower facilities if you need to get cleaned up before you leave after spending the day at the pool. I've read it can get crowded and there can be a wait, so allow enough time if you need to use it.

I also recommend booking a spa treatment on your last day because it gives you full access to the spa's amenities and locker rooms for the entire day. They are nicer and much less busy than the lounge, and you can return here even if you leave after your treatment.

Lastly, Aulani will sometimes permit complimentary or for-cost late check-outs. We were quoted $150 at the time for a 3pm check-out, I believe it was. YMMV.

We almost always have a late flight coming home... Our standard plan now is to hang out at the resort on the last day, use the lounge to clean up, head to Monkeypod for dinner and then head to the airport....

Have fun and enjoy.

Last year, we had a late flight. We spent the day at the pools/lazy river, etc., had lunch at Ama Ama. We stored our bags and used the lounge for shower and clean up after the pools. It was definitely busy, but if you allow enough time for it, it's no big deal. I know earlier in the spring, the lounge for closed for a time, and people were given 45-minute access to a studio room in lieu of the lounge. Not sure if it's back up and running now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter