Late May & Earlier June

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
We are vacillating between the last 2 weeks of May and the 2nd and 3rd week of June to visit WDW and USO...or even arriving June 3rd, so that would be the 1st & 2nd week.

It looks like "chances" of discounts are greater for early June over May.

Is there really a difference in crowds during that span of time?
How about weather? Does it really change that much within those 3 - 4 weeks?

I don’t know about the weather, but I think the crowds do. I would suggest WDW first week and UO second week- and stay at one of the big three at UO to get the ep.

It will get more and more humid as each day passes so the earlier the better. But it’s definitely still very hot, so don’t be fooled into thinking it will be “cooler.” It’s about a 96 degree heat index instead of 105.

For crowd purposes, go as early as you can. We frequently go at the end of May as soon as the kids get out of school. You can see it getting a little more crowded each day.

Three of our five trips have been in the last week of May to thru the 1st week of June and 2 of the 3 were great. Very manageable crowds and nice week. We got burned this year because to many people thought Toy Story Land was going to open then booked up the place. The lowest crowd we saw was a 7. If even so with fast passes we managed well and having done August once. Never never again in August.

I don’t know about the weather, but I think the crowds do. I would suggest WDW first week and UO second week- and stay at one of the big three at UO to get the ep.

You are referring to the end of May, correct? Not the 1st 2 weeks of June?

For better luck with crowds and heat\humidity I would suggest as early in May as you can.

We have been over 20 times, all different times of the year, and the last week of May first week of June several times. This past May\June was the busiest we've seen it, and the heat didn't help. We found each day the crowds felt a little larger and the heat\humidity a little more unbearable.

Don't forget a lot of southern schools start letting out for the summer the last week of May, and graduations can be as early as mid May. The earlier you can take your trip the better in my opinion!

We have frequently gone prior to Memorial Day and find it to be a great time to go. You're in-between spring break and Memorial Day/summer, get the end of Flower and Garden, and the weather isn't too too bad.

We were there the end of May/beginning of June this year and the crowds were fine, but it did seem like it was getting busier everyday. I would think that by the 2nd-3rd week of June, the place would be packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter