Late night check in to cabins?

IzzyBella

Earning My Ears
Our flight time has been changed by the airline, and we won’t be getting to Fort Wilderness until 1 or 2 am. We have two little kids so I’m trying to figure out the best/easiest way to get from the airport to the cabin. I think if we take ME we get dropped off at the registration building. If we do that, how do we get to our cabin? We have 5 people plus our bags. Are there any options that can drive us right to our cabin? Shuttle service, etc? (It doesn’t look like Minnie Vans operate after midnight.) Thank you!

Make sure you tell them you're arriving after midnight. The systems process around that time and they have to get your information in before then or you may be listed as a no show.

BTW - if your flight time changed by more than a few hours, the airline should allow you to get on an earlier flight FOR NO COST TO YOU. Call them and ask for it. Some people actually hope their flight times are moved so they can select a more convenient time.

Our flight time has been changed by the airline, and we won’t be getting to Fort Wilderness until 1 or 2 am. We have two little kids so I’m trying to figure out the best/easiest way to get from the airport to the cabin.

BTW - if your flight time changed by more than a few hours, the airline should allow you to get on an earlier flight FOR NO COST TO YOU. Call them and ask for it. Some people actually hope their flight times are moved so they can select a more convenient time.

I have moved many flight because they changed the times. It depends on the airline but some will allow the free change for changes as little as 30min. Before you call check the airlines schedule and see what other flights are available (don't worry about the price as it won't matter). Pick the flight(s) you want to change to and call them with that info.

I have moved many flight because they changed the times. It depends on the airline but some will allow the free change for changes as little as 30min. Before you call check the airlines schedule and see what other flights are available (don't worry about the price as it won't matter). Pick the flight(s) you want to change to and call them with that info.

Thanks for the advice. The flight moved by 9 hours!!! But we were stuck with a tough decision because it’s a discount airline with only a few flights per week, and other alternatives involve a connection or a 100+ mile drive to a bigger airport. After weighing the alternatives we decided to accept the schedule change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter