Late night flight in - ME timing????

ZebraDomeCrazy

Silliness is one of my best qualities!
Hi all,
We have used ME several times, but always fly in the morning. We have had varied times to the resort, either waiting in line and/or multiple stops on the way to our resort. All in all we have had good experiences. This next trip we are landing at 10:45pm. Just curious how efficient and/or busy this service is at this hour? I assume there will be less travelers at this hour. Will we have to wait for a full bus? Or do they make more stops at that hour? Does anyone have experience traveling ME late night? TIA

I find it is anyone's guess as to how long the wait will be. I arrived at 150am a few weeks ago. It was 90 minutes and 3 stops. I did have to wait a bit for 2-3 other families to arrive so that contributed--they had checked bags and I am sure had to do bathroom stops on the way to DME.

Our experience... a while back was that they took just us to AKL. We took our own luggage. IT Perhaps they knew no one else was coming? I think if it were me and I had to wait more than 30 minutes after arrival to ME area, I’d call an Uber
safe travels, enjoy

There should be no real difference in timings or number of stops. Theoretically, the service is staffed for consistent service at all hours. That's really the only reason they want to know your arrival flight number - so they have a rough estimate of how many people are arrive each hour and where they're going.

They will not wait for the bus to fill.

Steve

Thank you everyone.... I guess it is up to luck.... fingers crossed! At least it is not slower at night. Thanks again!

I arrived a little before 10:30 PM in March. By the time I deplaned, stopped in the bathroom, and rode the train to the main terminal, my bags were starting to come out. Remember if you arrive late, you will have to pick up your bags at baggage claim. Bag service does not run that late. There was a small line at DME to scan bands but I think that was because of a group having issues. I got right on the bus and then waited maybe 15-20 minutes before it took off. I was the third drop off of three (all 3 All Stars on one bus). I arrived in my room just before midnight. Resort was eerily quiet and dark when I arrived!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter