Late night snacks/dessert?

Cindyluwho

<font color=red>I luv my chickens!<br><font color=
We're leaving next week on the Eastern Cruise, we had so much fun last year that we had to rebook :) Last year we heard rumor that there's a late night dessert buffet?? We never did see where it was, any ideas? I've got a real sweet tooth and it would be great if it's true. Also, does anyone know if Gonzalo is still a head waiter on the Magic? He was one of our favorites last year. Can't wait, just a few more days:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi,

There certainly is a dessert buffet on the Magic - on the western it was on the Monday evening at 11:15pm. There were all sorts of deserts - black forest gateau, choc cake, coffee cake, to name but a few, plus hot desert of crepe suzette with ice cream - very nice my DH informs me!
There is also pizza available on deck 9 until midnight, and plutos dog house selling hot dogs, hamburgers etc is open until 10:15.

There is ALWAYS food available!!

Lorraine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter