Late November Souvie and Novelty Item Update (11/27)

figment_jii

DIS Veteran
Back down at Disneyland for a more food and atmosphere focused vacation!

• Mary Poppins Umbrella Spoon - They are selling a metal teaspoon that looks like Mary Poppins Umbrella handle. It comes with the two special desserts at Jolly Holiday or can be added to any item. It's pretty cute and is surprisingly heavy.
    IMG_20181127_001239_zps1bpmcvb7.jpg
  • Starbucks Ceramic Travel Mugs - Both DL and DCA have new ceramic travel mugs. They feature a collage of icons and characters.
    IMG_20181127_001301_zpstt65detz.jpg

IMG_20181127_181834_zpswfa2w4pb.jpg
  • Minnie Skirt Sundae - Trolley Treats has both the Mickey Pants and Minne Skirt ice cream sundae bowl. You cannot get the holiday sundae with either of these containers, but any of the regular sundaes are eligible.
    IMG_20181127_181859_zps2vnlbnwm.jpg
  • Gift Card with Pin - This year's gift card with pin features a holiday window theme. The cards require a minimum of $100 on each. It's not a bad offer if you buy gift cards and plan to shop anyway. I saw them at the Emporium, Showcase, and the Pin Shop on BVS.
    IMG_20181127_001131_zpshrhjccee.jpg
  • Alien Santa and Pluto Premium Popcorn Buckets - both still seem to be readily available in their respective parks. Alien Santa is also available in Tomorrowland. I haven't seen Pluto anywhere in DCA.
    IMG_20181109_143023_zpsl5znchy3.jpg
  • Ornament Stein - still available a multiple locations throughout the parks.
    IMG_20181109_143059_zps5ceqw4eu.jpg
  • Mickey Snowman Bottle Topper - also readily available at many locations. Look for places that sell bottled soda and water.
    IMG_20181109_143152_zpshkszgcey.jpg
  • Mickey Gingerbread Clip & Straw - also still readily available, especially at CS locations.
    IMG_20181109_232010_zpszm7maz5y.jpg
  • Holiday Round Popcorn Bucket - available at all popcorn stands in their respective parks.
    IMG_20181127_232213_zpsjwyajdti.jpg

IMG_20181127_232038_zpsjwvfpfax.jpg
  • Holiday Travel Mug - readily available at all CS locations.
    IMG_20181127_200309_zpsxux9bqz9.jpg

Side notes:
  • Starbucks DL - They have the Adventureland YAH mug and Fantasyland mini-mug, the new and old travel mug, and the plastic tumbler. I did not see the NOS YAH mug.
  • Halloween Novelty items - I did not see any of the Halloween novelty items this time. Flo's and the Cozy Cones no longer had the Pumpkin Tire.
  • Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket - the NOS popcorn stand had Pluto instead. I did see someone carrying one, but I don't know if they bought it previously or if they had them earlier in the day.
I

Last edited:
Did they have any specials if you spend x amount of money?

Hope that makes sense not sure how to word it lol

Did they have any specials if you spend x amount of money?

Hope that makes sense not sure how to word it lol

They have a purchase with purchase holiday tote bag. I think you have to spend $40 to be able to buy it, but don't remember how much the actual tote costs.

Back down at Disneyland for a more food and atmosphere focused vacation!

• Mary Poppins Umbrella Spoon - They are selling a metal teaspoon that looks like Mary Poppins Umbrella handle. It comes with the two special desserts at Jolly Holiday or can be added to any item. It's pretty cute and is surprisingly heavy.
    IMG_20181127_001239_zps1bpmcvb7.jpg
  • Starbucks Ceramic Travel Mugs - Both DL and DCA have new ceramic travel mugs. They feature a collage of icons and characters.
    IMG_20181127_001301_zpstt65detz.jpg
  • Minnie Skirt Sundae - Trolley Treats has both the Mickey Pants and Minne Skirt ice cream sundae bowl.
  • Gift Card with Pin - This year's gift card with pin features a holiday window theme. The cards require a minimum of $100 on each. It's not a bad offer if you buy gift cards and plan to shop anyway. I saw them at the Emporium, Showcase, and the Pin Shop on BVS.
    IMG_20181127_001131_zpshrhjccee.jpg
  • Alien Santa and Pluto Premium Popcorn Buckets - both still seem to be readily available in their respective parks.
  • Ornament Stein - still available a multiple locations throughout the parks.
  • Mickey Snowman Bottle Topper - also readily available at many locations. Look for places that sell bottled soda and water.
  • Mickey Gingerbread Clip & Straw - also still readily available, especially at CS locations.
  • Holiday Round Popcorn Bucket - available at all popcorn stands in their respective parks.
  • Holiday Travel Mug - readily available at all CS locations.

Side notes:
  • Starbucks DL - They have the Adventureland YAH mug and Fantasyland mini-mug, the new and old travel mug, and the plastic tumbler. I did not see the NOS YAH mug.
  • Halloween Novelty items - I did not see any of the Halloween novelty items this time. Flo's and the Cozy Cones no longer had the Pumpkin Tire.
  • Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket - the NOS popcorn stand had Pluto instead. I did see someone carrying one, but I don't know if they bought it previously or if they had them earlier in the day.
What is the old travel mug?

Is the Mary Poppins spoon limited to one per transaction or one per item? I can see this being a great stocking stuffer!

The spoon is limited at 5 per purchase. I think you have to buy a food item and then you can add the spoon. On the flip side, you cannot purchase the trifle or cake at the Jolly Holiday without the spoon.

Is the ornament stein available as a separate purchase, or does it have to be purchased with a drink?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter