Late to the party

Did you ever see the show The Outer Limits? It was on back in the mid to late 90’s and this show reminds me a lot of that show.

I watched Lost on Netflix a couple years ago but I am in U.S. tho. Wonder why all countries don't get the same stuff?

It has to do with licensing agreements. Canada’s Netflix sucks compared to the US. I used to change some setting (can’t remember which one now) to be able to sneak the US Version, but it’s much harder to do now.

I really don’t want to spoil anything for myself by looking online. Do you know the name of that episode? Was it in season four or five? I really hope it’s on Netflix.

It's not an episode; its a Netflix stand-alone movie called Bandersnatch. You control the narrative. I have a Roku and controlled it with my Roku remote. I'm not sure how you do it with other systems. A word of caution: the movie can really mess with your head.

It's not an episode; its a Netflix stand-alone movie called Bandersnatch. You control the narrative. I have a Roku and controlled it with my Roku remote. I'm not sure how you do it with other systems. A word of caution: the movie can really mess with your head.

I just looked and we do have it. I guess I can watch it anytime since they’re all standalone. I know I’m doing tonight after we get home from dinner.

Thank you :)

I...

What...

This could literally go on forever. How are you supposed to know when it’s really done? I clicked on end credits once thinking it was fake but it really did take me to the end. Does that mean it’s really done? When I exited out of it and pressed play again it took me back to before I ended it.

I’m sooooo confused.

There are multiple endings so if you watch it more than once and make different choices you might see a different ending.

I have watched many episodes but not all. Agree that some are better than others. I did have a hard time with the first episode, yikes. I do have a couple that I absolutely love, and a couple I found rather boring.

Does this take awhile to get "good?" So far I am halfway through the first episode and don't get why it is supposed to be so "good."

Does this take awhile to get "good?" So far I am halfway through the first episode and don't get why it is supposed to be so "good."

It’s not necessarily meant to be ‘good’. It’s more like a reflection of what the near future could be like if we keep up with technology. The episode has a shocking plot, but it’s also interesting to see how decisions are being made, based on social media.

The next episode is one of my favourites.

The first episode of the second season creeps me out.

My least favourite so far is one to do with Waldo.

Keep watching. Even if you skip episode one and move on to episode two. There’s no carryover so you won’t miss any plot.

I can dm you a g rating of how the episode ends if you want to skip it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter