latest survey from Universal studios...covid-19

It was definitely long, and some of the formatting didn't work right on my cell phone (especially the "compare these three scenarios and pick one" section at the end, which was a total pain!) I did appreciate that their scenarios considered the potential availability of an effective treatment, in addition to a vaccine, as that's something that I haven't seen discussed elsewhere, but would make a difference.

I was a little annoyed that the questions about staying at the hotels or using the transportation to and from the hotels didn't leave an option to leave them unanswered or say that you wouldn't be staying in a hotel, since I live close enough to just drive out for the day and then go back home. Not sure if that indicates that they are planning to restrict to on-site guests only or if it was just an oversight in not allowing opt-outs on those questions.

My question about the date listed July 1.

It was definitely long, and some of the formatting didn't work right on my cell phone (especially the "compare these three scenarios and pick one" section at the end, which was a total pain!) I did appreciate that their scenarios considered the potential availability of an effective treatment, in addition to a vaccine, as that's something that I haven't seen discussed elsewhere, but would make a difference.

I was a little annoyed that the questions about staying at the hotels or using the transportation to and from the hotels didn't leave an option to leave them unanswered or say that you wouldn't be staying in a hotel, since I live close enough to just drive out for the day and then go back home. Not sure if that indicates that they are planning to restrict to on-site guests only or if it was just an oversight in not allowing opt-outs on those questions.

My question about the date listed July 1.

Based on what you wrote here, my questionnaire was substantially different than yours.

I don't remember mine mentioning the hotels. The hypothetical opening date in my survey was September 1. It was indeed a LONG survey. I didn't have any trouble with formatting on my iphone.

Mine was Dec 1st.

While many of the questions had me scratching my head, the one that was the most disconcerting was (paraphrased):
"If the parks re-opened with a VIP experience only with special snacks and interactions BUT no AP's were accepted AND it was twice the price of a regular day ticket, would you come?"

Ummm..... no!

Mine was Dec 1st.

While many of the questions had me scratching my head, the one that was the most disconcerting was (paraphrased):
"If the parks re-opened with a VIP experience only with special snacks and interactions BUT no AP's were accepted AND it was twice the price of a regular day ticket, would you come?"

Ummm..... no!
the whole survey reminded me of a psych evaluation test.

the whole survey reminded me of a psych evaluation test.

I am a former out-of-state passholder with no current tickets or reservations. I got the survey.

And . . . Right? More than half of mine was about how much I know about COVID-19 and where I got my information. It even quizzed me. "What do you think are the symptoms of COVID-19? What do you think is necessary to prevent the spread of COVID-19? Do you think you have already been infected with COVID-19? How likely is it that you have already been infected?"

I also got the question about charging double for a modified experience.

I get paying regular price. That would be fine. But double? For a lesser experience (well, it does include lunch)?? I wonder if anyone actually said yes to that.

I don't think the date had anything to do with previous answers. My answers were all to open as soon as possible with modifications like social distancing and hand-sanitizing stations. The date they asked about was December 1st.

I am a former out-of-state passholder with no current tickets or reservations. I got the survey.

And . . . Right? More than half of mine was about how much I know about COVID-19 and where I got my information. It even quizzed me. "What do you think are the symptoms of COVID-19? What do you think is necessary to prevent the spread of COVID-19? Do you think you have already been infected with COVID-19? How likely is it that you have already been infected?"

I also got the question about charging double for a modified experience.

I get paying regular price. That would be fine. But double? For a lesser experience (well, it does include lunch)?? I wonder if anyone actually said yes to that.

I don't think the date had anything to do with previous answers. My answers were all to open as soon as possible with modifications like social distancing and hand-sanitizing stations. The date they asked about was December 1st.
your survey sounds identical to the one I got

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!