Latest to get into Enchanted Tales With Belle?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We were thinking of going to ETWB right after HEA. Will we be able get in at that time?

Kinda need to know your day’s hours and HEA start time to answer.

Probably. Look into the "ride" before you go. We were very disappointed. You just sit there and people in the crowd act out scenes. Belle shows up for a few minutes. It was a glorified photo op in my opinion. That said, you should do it if you have the time.

We thought Belle would call all kids to the front and read a book or something. Not at all. Kids do get a chance to take a picture with Belle though.

Probably. Look into the "ride" before you go. We were very disappointed. You just sit there and people in the crowd act out scenes. Belle shows up for a few minutes. It was a glorified photo op in my opinion. That said, you should do it if you have the time.

We thought Belle would call all kids to the front and read a book or something. Not at all. Kids do get a chance to take a picture with Belle though.

I think this just goes to show how everyone can perceive things differently. It has never been billed as a ride, but we find it to be quite amusing and interactive for everyone....

As for the OP's question, I would definitely think heading straight there are HEA would work well, but it does seem at times that it closes a little earlier than other attractions. Maybe stop by there or Guest Services earlier in the day to confirm last entry time?

I have a teen who is not thrilled about seeing it. Now I'm not sure we should lol. I just wanted to do it because we never have been in there.

I have a teen who is not thrilled about seeing it. Now I'm not sure we should lol. I just wanted to do it because we never have been in there.

Is it just your teen or are there other kids? It is cute and everyone can play a "part" if you are willing. I personally think all ages can enjoy it, if they do not take it too seriously! Best of luck either way!

What I would do with a reluctant teen is make them participate. If the CMs notice they are being crabby about it they may try to get them into it anyway. It's a cute show, but it's also pretty easy to skip if it's not your thing.

Is the teen old enough to be sent off to do another ride of their choice while the rest of the family does Enchanted Tales?

I personally (as an adult who did Enchanted Tales with one other adult, no kids) enjoyed it and thought it was worth doing at least once--if nothing else, it has some nifty animatronics. It is mostly audience participation, though, and you're going to have the best time with it if you're willing to jump in and look a little silly. I'm sure the CM's are used to interacting with teens who are not thrilled to be there, but I think it's up to you to judge whether your teen would be a reluctant participant who'd at least tolerate doing something a bit childish (and maybe begrudgingly enjoy it!), or if they'd really hate being in a room where a bunch of guests (primarily kids) are acting out a story. For what it's worth, my party did not step forward to volunteer for any of the (few) roles that are open to adults, and we were not called upon to participate.

Did this change recently? Its been a few years but when we did it, Belle and Lumiere told the story of Beauty and the Beast with the kids and some adults playing the parts. Belle was there the whole time and didnt just show up for a few minutes. She was very engaging and there is even a cute sequence where she dances with one of the kids playing the Beast. The kids all get a photo with her at the end.

1. Did this change recently? Its been a few years but when we did it,

2. Belle and Lumiere told the story of Beauty and the Beast with the kids and some adults playing the parts. Belle was there the whole time and didnt just show up for a few minutes. She was very engaging and there is even a cute sequence where she dances with one of the kids playing the Beast. The kids all get a photo with her at the end.
1. No.
2. Those are still the attraction details.

I did it as an adult by myself and found it adorable. If I had small children, I would have thought it was the cutest thing ever.
However, if I had been taken as a teen without any small children as a part of the group, I would have hated it. It's mostly kids who get the acting parts with a few adults. Belle tells a very short story of her meeting the Beast while kids participate. They parade around the room and take pics and you're done.
I would say with a teen, hit up space or BTRR or something else unless they are a huge fan of Belle or princesses. Not saying that they wouldn't enjoy it, but I think it's definitely geared for small ones.

Is your teen a boy or girl? Young or old? We went late at night once and there were hardly any little kids in our viewing group. There was a young teen boy and they picked him to play the beast and his mother made him go do it. It is one of the funniest things I have seen at WDW--- he did not want to be there (definitely got the sullen Beast part down) and his Mother was rolling with laughter the whole time. His face when he took the photopass picture with Belle at the end was priceless.

The special effects are fun to see once-- but unless you have a little one participating- sitting through the telling of the story can be tedious. Maybe the first time it wouldn't be too bad- especially if there are some really cute little ones in your section. We have completely given it up although DD still loves Princess meet and greets. There is just too much to sit through before you get to what is an "abbreviated' meet/greet/photo with Belle.

I would make the teen stay with you since it is at closing time. Otherwise you may be separated. CMs may start herding people towards the exist and not let him get to whatever meeting point you set. We were separated from DH and had that happen one time. We could even see him in the distance and the CMs were not going to let us pass to get to him.

Is your teen a boy or girl? Young or old? We went late at night once and there were hardly any little kids in our viewing group. There was a young teen boy and they picked him to play the beast and his mother made him go do it. It is one of the funniest things I have seen at WDW--- he did not want to be there (definitely got the sullen Beast part down) and his Mother was rolling with laughter the whole time. His face when he took the photopass picture with Belle at the end was priceless.

The special effects are fun to see once-- but unless you have a little one participating- sitting through the telling of the story can be tedious. Maybe the first time it wouldn't be too bad- especially if there are some really cute little ones in your section. We have completely given it up although DD still loves Princess meet and greets. There is just too much to sit through before you get to what is an "abbreviated' meet/greet/photo with Belle.

I would make the teen stay with you since it is at closing time. Otherwise you may be separated. CMs may start herding people towards the exist and not let him get to whatever meeting point you set. We were separated from DH and had that happen one time. We could even see him in the distance and the CMs were not going to let us pass to get to him.
My teen is a girl and I would love it if they picked her to do a part:rotfl:. It will only be her and myself going so we wouldn't separate. I bet that picture of the teen boy will be a great memory for a long time!

may15disneypp%20245_zpscuzivmfo.jpeg
may15disneypp%20245_zpscuzivmfo.jpeg

My teen is a girl and I would love it if they picked her to do a part:rotfl:. It will only be her and myself going so we wouldn't separate. I bet that picture of the teen boy will be a great memory for a long time!

They absolutely WILL offer her a part (if she will accept it.)
They offer parts to anyone who wants a part.

My daughter is 4 and will be too shy to be in the story. Can she just watch? Will she get to meet belle?

My daughter is 4 and will be too shy to be in the story.
1. Can she just watch?
2. Will she get to meet belle?
1. Yes.
2. Maybe a quick photo, if they are not running late.
This is not designed as a "meet & greet" for Belle.
That can be done elsewhere.

My daughter is 4 and will be too shy to be in the story. Can she just watch? Will she get to meet belle?
Yes, all children are invited to take a quick photo with Belle. My daughter wouldn't participate when she was 4, but she did get a photo. The photos are taken very quickly, so be sure to get her in line when the "play" ends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter