Latest Tusker House reservation

Abra Cat

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me what is generally the latest reservation you can book for Tusker House when AK closes at 5? I booked my September dining today, and the latest I could get on 9/16 was 3:35. Yak and Yeti is available at 4:45, but we ate there on our last visit, and have never been to Tusker House. I'm not sure whether they just don't seat that late, or if they're already fully booked for that time period. Many thanks.

I have chosen to eat lunch there and get the Nemo show preferred seating. We have done this for the past 2 xmas weeks. You get to by-pass the huge stand-by line and get in the theatre before the crowds. We had great 3rd row seats both times and show is amazing. The food is the same for lunch and dinner (relatively). Just a thought!
Connears

I've considered it, but with AK only being open until 5, I hate losing such a large chunk of time to a meal, which is why we like to eat near closing. Plus it's fun to walk out of the park when there's hardly anyone there. Thanks for the suggestion, though!:thumbsup2

I have chosen to eat lunch there and get the Nemo show preferred seating. We have done this for the past 2 xmas weeks. You get to by-pass the huge stand-by line and get in the theatre before the crowds. We had great 3rd row seats both times and show is amazing. The food is the same for lunch and dinner (relatively). Just a thought!
Connears

I've considered it, but with AK only being open until 5, I hate losing such a large chunk of time to a meal, which is why we like to eat near closing. Plus it's fun to walk out of the park when there's hardly anyone there. Thanks for the suggestion, though!:thumbsup2

Understand your point. We have been to AK many times and often are done in 1/2 day(early start EMH or not). We are usually ready to sit down around 1-1:30 and eat. The meal at Tusker House is relatively quick as its a buffet. Last trip we had to "waste" some time shopping etc, before the Nemo show..then we quickly exit the park for destinations elswhere. Have fun!

Connears

AK is our favorite park-- we never run out of things to do!:love: Thanks for your help!

Understand your point. We have been to AK many times and often are done in 1/2 day(early start EMH or not). We are usually ready to sit down around 1-1:30 and eat. The meal at Tusker House is relatively quick as its a buffet. Last trip we had to "waste" some time shopping etc, before the Nemo show..then we quickly exit the park for destinations elswhere. Have fun!

Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter