Laundry at Disney

Busterbailey

Earning My Ears
We're headed to DW in a couple of weeks for 12 days with a split stay 6 days at AoA and 6 days at the Doubletree in DS. We were wondering if anyone has had a good experience or knows of a good laundromat to do laundry in, in between stays. I've heard the Doubletree has a laundry room, but didn't know if it was like other hotels where there might only be 1 or 2 and take forever. TIA!

Each of the WDW resorts should have a laundry room, but I don't know how big they are or how many washers & dryers each of them has.

I would probably do my laundry at AOA, early morning/when the rest of the family hit the pool. I don't recall the exact times of the cycles, but I can tell you the dryer only took one cycle to dry the clothes--unlike the dryers at college where you had to run them 2 or 3 times.

Depending on our stays - we have done laundry at all the Disney hotels we stay in and never had a problem. We used the website the PP listed.

We'll definitely use that link and get our laundry done early. Good to hear that the dryers work well too. I think for sure we'll get laundry done before moving off site. Thank you all!

I did a load of laundry at Coronado Springs last month. The laundry room had tons of washers and dryers. I would reduce the dry time, because my clothes came out hot (very efficient dryers). It was $7 total to buy detergent, wash, and dry one load.

I haven't used them, and we rarely do laundry on vacation, but I checked out that website and I want to wash something just to use it. That is pretty nifty! The little washers even wiggle when they are running! lol

Every WDW resort has a laundry room. Washers and driers are $3, pay by credit/debit at the machine on the wall, no cash. There were something like 10 or 12 washers and 10 or 12 driers at the resort last time I did laundry (at All Star Sports, and I think there are two laundry rooms there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!