Laundry at DVC Polynesian?

Teresadoxie

Mouseketeer
Howdy!

We are DVC members - but not official since we bought resale. We are staying at the polynesian this march and I see they offer free laundry room access to DVC members with their magic bands. Does this mean if I am staying in this unit I can use it or I have to be a true DVC member?

PS Is their a laundry room in each DVC builing?

Thanks in advance.

Teresa

Laundry does not discriminate between resale and direct. Heck, laundry doesn't discriminate between owner and renter, or even cash guest in a villa.

If you are in a studio villa, your Magic Band will give you access to the DVC laundry room. At Poly, the laundry is in Moorea.

Last edited:

Loved the laundry at the Poly! We were in the Tokelau building a couple of weeks ago, and it was convenient to Moorea. You just use your MB to enter the room then all of the washers and dryers are free.

How many washers and dryers do they have? I forgot, but know it was a ridiculous low number for the amount of studios they have.

4 washers, 8 dryers are showing on the laundryview link.
Ya, that sounds right. I just think they could have used at least a few more in the other two buildings as well. But Laundryview is a nice site to use.

Thanks for this info! Do they sell detergent there?
I think so, I didn't really look when I was there. I know OKW laundry rooms have detergent vending. I either have a car to get some at Publix or I pack some in my checked luggage when I fly (I get a small box of powdered detergent from Dollar Tree when I fly)

I was also just at Poly in Tokelau right after New Year's and used the laundry The door to the laundry room has trouble opening,so don't give up on first try thinking you aren't allowed. It's just wonky. Keep trying it. There is a TV in there to bide time if you wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter