Laundry at GF Big Pine Key

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I just read there are only 2 washers for the studios. On which floor are they located? I will be staying there in March before our Disney cruise and will need to do wash. Are the washers in the actual DVC building able to be used since we are members? Thanks everyone

I don't think the BPK Laundryview status has worked since the building reopened in March 2022. Every time I've looked, it just says "unknown."
Same for BWV the first week of September. There might be something going on with the service in general.

I didn't check for Kidani, but luckily I found them available. I had a room on the other side of the building and I got my daily steps goal just doing the laundry, checking multiple times would have been enough for marathon training 🤣

Hi! Any updates on experiences with 2 washers to accommodate 200 studios?

This laundryview still doesn’t even seem to working either! I wonder if we can use the machines in the other building with the DVC villas.

Hi! Any updates on experiences with 2 washers to accommodate 200 studios?
We are staying there right now and I didn’t have any issues with availability in the afternoon hours when we did laundry.

Reactions: ;-)
Is it true that there’s only 2 washers and 2 dryers? Where in the building is it located?
Yes. That’s true. It’s a tiny laundry room. It’s on the ground floor. If you enter the building from the pool side you turn right and it’s in the hallway towards the rooms just at the start on the left hand side.

I will desperately need to do laundry during our stay, I wonder what the other options would be if I can’t get a machine! (And NO, won’t do laundry at 3am)

I will desperately need to do laundry during our stay, I wonder what the other options would be if I can’t get a machine! (And NO, won’t do laundry at 3am)
There are other laundry rooms. Those for regular guests you would have to pay to use them. The other DVC building has a laundry room, too, but is quite a bit away.

I did not have a problem getting a machine one afternoon, so you might find that it’s not as bad as it sounds, too. But if it is a problem, I would talk to the front desk. They could waive the charge for using another laundry room for example.

Reactions: ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter