Laundry at Orlando World Center Marriott

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
This is rather random but does anyone know the cost of coin laundry at the World Center Marriott? Or the cost to send it out to be done? And is it truly cash only or can you use a card? We are traveling to the Orlando area for 8 days and I'm pretty confident my husband and I do not own enough shorts for period of time :) Rather than go shopping, I thought we could just do it there, as my daughter and I have a couple of days to hang out while my husband is at a conference. And further more going out on a limb - if you happen to have done laundry here yourself, were you comfortable enough to leave it and come back or did you stay with it?

According to the Marriott website, it lists the following: Laundry on-site, coin operated. They also have dry-cleaning listed, so I'm certain you could send the clothes out to be cleaned. That's going to cost significantly more.

To get the exact amount and if the machines take anything other than coins, you'll probably need to call: 407-239-4200. The other option is to use the Contact Us form on the Marriott website. Select "Hotel information - services, amenities" and put something like "Please forward this question to the Marriott World Center" at the start of your comment. The hotel should respond in a day or two.

Marriott Contact Us page: https://www.marriott.com/marriott/contact.mi

And further more going out on a limb - if you happen to have done laundry here yourself, were you comfortable enough to leave it and come back or did you stay with it?

Assuming that your washing "regular" clothes, I wouldn't be overly concerned about leaving and coming back. I'd say doing that is pretty standard at almost all hotels with self-service laundry facilities.

Put another way: Would anyone go out of his or her way to steal someone else's used clothes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter