Laundry at Poly

dstemm

Earning My Ears
My family will be staying in the DVC deluxe studios at the Polynesian and I was wondering where the laundry machines are located and if there was any cost to using them. I read somewhere to bring your own laundry pods. Any info would be great:)

The laundry is in Moorea on the 1st Floor. They are free as long as you’re staying DVC. Just use your Magic band to enter. Have fun!

You are supplied with 1 single use box of detergent. This is replaced on your service day. If you need more you need to supply or buy it

You can use Laundryview.com to see what the status of the machines are:

https://www.laundryview.com/home/89...LAS-&-BUNGALOWS/POLYNESIAN-VILLAS-&-BUNGALOWS

I’ve found it to be unreliable. Last summer, we were in Tokelau. Checked the app, showed all 3 washers open mid -afternoon. Gathered my laundry and went over. Not only were all 3 washers in use, there were people waiting. Checked the app again, all showing available. One woman told me they are always busy. I didn’t want to stand in the hot laundry room waiting, I decided to check the pay laundry by the bus stop. No one there, no machines in use. It was $3 each, I went ahead and paid it to get it done.

Another time we were at BWV and put my laundry in the washer. Got back to the room and checked the app, it showed the machine I was using as available. I thought maybe it stopped, so I went back down. It was running.

The laundry by the bus stop is the one I was wondering if you can use the app not the doc laundry. Can you use app with both?

Can you use this for main laundry facility for regular rooms?
Yes, you type in the location name and it will give you other locations
I’ve found it to be unreliable. Last summer, we were in Tokelau. Checked the app, showed all 3 washers open mid -afternoon. Gathered my laundry and went over. Not only were all 3 washers in use, there were people waiting. Checked the app again, all showing available. One woman told me they are always busy. I didn’t want to stand in the hot laundry room waiting, I decided to check the pay laundry by the bus stop. No one there, no machines in use. It was $3 each, I went ahead and paid it to get it done.

Another time we were at BWV and put my laundry in the washer. Got back to the room and checked the app, it showed the machine I was using as available. I thought maybe it stopped, so I went back down. It was running.

We used it on our last trip at OKW and it seemed to work okay.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!