Laundry Facilities?

lampy

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at PBH in March before a cruise and I was wondering if there are any laundry facilities at the resort or nearby. Does anyone know? I have looked at the resort amenities on a few sites and cannot find an answer. It would be great to be able to do a load or two before boarding so we don't have to pack as much.

No self serve laundry facilities at Portofino. You can send things out to be cleaned..but you can't do it yourself.

Thanks WebRay.

We can always do laundry on the ship, but that time is at a premium.

HRH and RPR have washers and dryers. I have read that people have planned a pool day at one of these resorts since pool hopping is allowed and did their laundry while they were there. Could be an option for you.:)

Thanks JessicaR.

That's a good idea, plus we would be able to visit the other resorts. A HRH pool break sounds good. Any idea where at the resort the laundry room is?

HRH has one on the 4th floor. Two washer/dryer combos, 3 chairs and a little TV. I usually don't do laundry but DD10 spilled water on her undershirt so I took it there to dry. It took a long time and a ton of quarters.

We went on the cruise 2 years ago and I washed midway through and it is very easy to wash on the ship. Especially if you are at sea the first 2 days. Have a blast. My kids still talk about that trip to this day!!

There is a second room at HRH-same set up 2 washer/dryers and a small TV. I think it is on level 2.

I did someone washing at the HRH as we were staying there for 2 weeks. Very convenient and watched tv for half hour while using the dryer. Only one problem was that there were not any baskets, and I noticed someone had tipped someone elses washing out because it had finished but no-one there - so be sure to get back before the washing cycle is due to finish - I think it took about 30-40 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter