laundry/heater in hotel cheyenne and hotel santa fe

indoshakespeare

Reach out and find your Happily Ever After
hi, im going to disneyland paris this december as a part of a longer eurotrip so i'll be doing some laundry. i heard that these 2 hotels have a laundry room.

- are they free or coin-operated?
- do you have to stay there to use it? i planned to stay at the sequoia lodge but i might change to either of these hotels for the laundry room.
- i read that these 2 don't have AC but do they have heaters?

thx.

Hi indoshakespeare,

Welcome to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board :goodvibes.

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

hi, im going to disneyland paris this december as a part of a longer eurotrip so i'll be doing some laundry. i heard that these 2 hotels have a laundry room.

- are they free or coin-operated?
there is only a launderette at the Cheyenne, not the Santa Fe. Its token-operated, you pay for your tokens at the gift shop at the Cheyenne hotel.

- do you have to stay there to use it? i planned to stay at the sequoia lodge but i might change to either of these hotels for the laundry room.
no, you don't have to stay at this hotel to use the laundry room

- i read that these 2 don't have AC but do they have heaters?
all the onsite hotels have heaters in winter (can vouch for both the Santa Fe and Cheyenne in winter - toasty warm rooms :goodvibes).

thx.

hope this helps :),

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter