Laundry Room Hours

heathsf

DIS Veteran
Are the self-service laundry rooms open 24 hours? Asking specifically about the Contemporary. TIA!

Get real time availability of machines & where your machines are at in their cycle from your phone in your room at www.laundryview.com

Learned this from the DIS & I've used it twice...fabulous.

Makes my 'top 10things I've learned from DIS'

Agree 100%.

Never had to do laundry at Disney before this trip, so I peeked in the laundry room to check it out ahead of time (nothing would stress me more than running into unexpected issues with hands full with bags of dirty clothes and a time deadline).

Web info was up on the wall. It seemed too complicated to try then (I'm on overload following clicks for too many things anymore), but upon seeing this thread, I thought I'd give it a try just now.

Very easy! Great tip!

Agree 100%.

Never had to do laundry at Disney before this trip, so I peeked in the laundry room to check it out ahead of time (nothing would stress me more than running into unexpected issues with hands full with bags of dirty clothes and a time deadline).

Web info was up on the wall. It seemed too complicated to try then (I'm on overload following clicks for too many things anymore), but upon seeing this thread, I thought I'd give it a try just now.

Very easy! Great tip!
Once you find your resort & your Landry room you can pin that page to the home screen on your phone, then you won't have to click on anything anymore...well until your next stay.

I love the detail. You can see if someone else has something in that machine, whether its still running or needs moved, etc.

One trip I stayed half way between 2 laundry rooms, one was showing a strange message for each machine & given the time of day, I thought it was odd there were zero machines available. So, I walked over to check it out & sure enough the maintenance guys were in there doing repairs on a few machines & on the entrance door & they had closed down the whole room. Very interesting...the guys didn't even know about the website but someone had updated the status as 'unavailable' on the website.

Last edited:
The machines do not take coin payment. It is credit or debit card only. Maybe someday they'll get it together enough to be able to charge laundry to your magicband. :rotfl2:

Once you find your resort & your Landry room you can pin that page to the home screen on your phone, then you won't gave to click on anything anymore...well until your next stay.

I love the detail. You can see if someone else has something in that machine, whether its still running or needs moved, etc.

One trip I stayed half way between 2 laundry rooms, one was showing a strange message for each machine & given the time of day, I thought it was odd there were zero machines available. So, I walked over to check it out & sure enough the maintenance guys were in there doing repairs on a few machines & on the entrance door & they had closed down the whole room. Very interesting...the guys didn't even know about the website but someone had updated the status as 'unavailable' on the website.
It just gets better and better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts