Laundry South Africa and SE Asia

heart

Mouseketeer
My question--has anyone sent out laundry to the hotel laundry in South Africa? Wondering on prices (not exact, just "reasonableness") and turn around time.

My information in case it helps anyone else--the prices for hotel laundry on SE Asia adventure were reasonable and great turn-around time. Also on one day the guide coordinated bags of laundry to be sent out to a very cheap and non-hotel laundry which was a wonderful help.

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but we didn't send out for laundry. We brought the Tide Handwash Sink Packets with us and ended up doing some laundry in the sink. It worked well and the South African sun did its job of drying our clothes fast!

On our Europe trips laundry service was somewhat expensive. Like EK4636, we did some sink laundry but we also have a stock of travel undies and clothing that are the fast dry type. I've also used a Laundreez wash bag, and, actually, a large, heavy duty zip lock in some cases! Along with a travel cloths line it works pretty well! Don't forget to collect your stuff before moving on though...I think I left a pair of socks in Germany...at least they were clean. :-)

Might be of interest: https://expertvagabond.com/clean-laundry-and-travel/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!