Laundry

Emzed

Mouseketeer
Would someone please tell me if the washing machines at the comfort stations take he laundry detergent or regular? Thanks in advance

Also, FYI, you have to use a credit card for the machines. There is a card reader and display on the wall, you can start as many washers and dyers as you need

I think they have the abillity to tell you when there done also, not sure how that works.

Lol, i mean there is an ap for your phone, so it tells you when it stops spinning, in case your not watching it? I get its tempting to sit and watch your laundry, but in case your weird like me you may want to do somethimg else instead! :D

Lol, i mean there is an ap for your phone, so it tells you when it stops spinning, in case your not watching it? I get its tempting to sit and watch your laundry, but in case your weird like me you may want to do somethimg else instead! :D
Ha Ha. I knew what you meant but I rarely let facts get in the way of a good pun. :rolleyes1

All the machines had digital timers on them, we just set a stopwatch on our phone and came back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter