Laura and Adam's PJ:May 16th, 2009 UPDATE 3/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd honestly like to see some real hard proof from either side.

I haven't heard from Laura, but I'll try.

"Emily" said to look at her or Adam's facebook, leaving nothing but the name Emily. Hard to see her facebook with just that. Let's look up Emily. Okay, lots of hits. Which one is her? Again, same with the name Adam. Maybe if we got some last names or real proof, we'd trust you, although I understand not wanting to divuldge that information.

This is all so strange. But, I'd talked a lot with this person, Laura or not, so I'd really like some answers. I even went to see the show, and the person she had pictures of was in the cast, whether it was her or not. I could recognize her down on the ice, playing the same parts she said.

Just to help this along - I sent some information on facebook to 'mocharilla' as I apparently don't have enough posts yet on here to private message anyone ... I put some details in there and trust that it can stay private.

It is actually hilarious looking at the 'Laura' side of the pictures and who Cinderella123 says is who. The lady who is labelled as her mom is NOT her mom but on staff (she won't be happy ;-) and the older brother is most definitely not her brother. but, I know this is just rambling to you as I'm not yet trusted.

My primary goal was to stop what Cinderella123 is doing to a friend of ours and I think that has been accomplished for now. Imagine how you would feel? My secondary goal is to build some trust here - and get pointed to some good disney deals ;-)

Ok, guys I am going to lock this thread at this point. Until we can verify actually what is going on. Cinderella123 or anyone else can PM me with questions. Let's get back to the business of planning weddings which is what we do best!

Jonette

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts