LAX stopover before Aulani..GOOD PLAN?? Hotel suggestions please!

That’s true..we’d be flying in the day before though just for the night, then flying out the next day. I’m just not sure it’s worth all the hassle with the baggage and check in at LAX the next day. I’ve done it several times and always straight flight. It wasn’t too bad on the way over, but on the way back it was awful. Probably because of the excitement of getting there? Maybe we’ll try flying comfort class. Maybe that will help some? Just can’t afford first class.

We stayed at the Shearaton Gateway at LAX last week coming and going and really enjoyed it. One of the best nigth's sleep I've ever had both nights

We stayed at the Shearaton Gateway at LAX last week coming and going and really enjoyed it. One of the best nigth's sleep I've ever had both nights

Thank you ... Where were you traveling to? Home state?:flower1:

Thank you ... Where were you traveling to? Home state?:flower1:

Traveling from Dallas to Oahu. We are Southwest frequent fliers so we took SW to LAX for "free" then flew AA to Hawaii as they had the best fares for our dates. Saved us a few thousand dollars by not flying direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter