layout ideas??

chessie

DIS Veteran
As a dotting Grandmother, I tend to make photo sessions out of the most simple activies with my DGS. I get down in the grass and roll and shoot him from several angles. He has so many expressions that I try to catch them all. I usually end up taking 7 or 8 shots.

Many times all of them turn out and I want to include them all in my book. I have used them in a quilt page and a collage page. I am taking a class in pull outs and spinners this week end so there is 2 more treatments. Does anyone have any other ideas to add to the mix.

Chessie

You could also do a mosaic. It is a very interesting effect but does take time. You cut your pictures into 1 X 1 squares and then you can reassemble them with small space (like a grout line) or you can mix up all the pictures and create your own mosaic. I did the mixed up version of my daughter feed geese at the lake. It turned out really neat. I was able to make the lake appear larger and used several different pictures of her at different depths. I always get compliments on the layout. I copied the idea from a Memory Maker issue from 1999. I'm sure they have it in their archives. I'm unfamiliar with their web address. Good luck.

I've also seen mosaics done with some larger sections (like his face) and smaller squares for the other parts. Very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter