• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier all booked up!

dsnymomof4

DIS Veteran
I finally called last night to make my ADRs for free dining trip Aug 25-Sep 1 (what can I say, I'm a procrastinator!) Anyway, I was able to get everything I wanted: 50s Prime Time, Concourse, 1900 Park Fair, Cape May character breakfast, Liberty Tree Tavern and Chef Mickey's. However, I could not get Le Cellier - every night they were all booked up. They did have one late ADR for 8:50, but with small children, I don't think that would be practical. So I guess I'm going to have to miss it this time. I was only going because we have the free dining and have heard good things and would get our money's worth. So now I have to pick another TS - any suggestions?

Does it have to be in Epcot? With small children why don't you go to the Garden Grill character meal. The food is pretty good and DD had alot of time with the characters, Mickey,Pluto, Chip & Dale. Or there is Coral reef ,that might be nice with a seat you can see the tanks from. There are so many choices. I haven't tried too many WS restaurants yet myself except Le cellier.

Did you ask if any early ADR's were available? Usually, LeCellier will still have the 4-4:30 open. Just do an early lunch that day.

Also keep calling back. Cancellations do happen & you may get lucky.

Yes, I did ask about an early seating, she said they were all booked up. In fact, she said from the calls that she's taken, Le Cellier seems to be the most popular with people on the dining plan. She did also recommend to keep calling back because of cancellations. But, since we have a large party (6), I don't think we're going to get anything.

dsnymomof4 said:
Yes, I did ask about an early seating, she said they were all booked up. In fact, she said from the calls that she's taken, Le Cellier seems to be the most popular with people on the dining plan. She did also recommend to keep calling back because of cancellations. But, since we have a large party (6), I don't think we're going to get anything.

I think Le Cellier is very popular in general. I called a couple of days ago, right at the 180 day mark, to make an ADR at Le Cellier for our October trip (after free dining has ended). I called at about 9 am, and was hoping to get an ADR for around 6 pm. They were already so booked that the closest times they had available for our party of 5 were 4:20 or 7:20. Since we'll have kids with us, we took the 4:20. I could not believe it was that booked right at 180 days!

I made reservations with free dining last week for Aug. 15-22. I hadn't made any ADR's yet, but knew I wanted to try Le Cellier. I thought I had better go ahead and call after reading this and other posts. I got an ADR for 4 people at 5 pm on Aug. 16th. :thumbsup2 They also had availability at 7:20, but we have a 4 year old. There was nothing on the 17th (but I asked for early dinner so they may have had later openings) and a 7:30 on the 18th. Now I had better get busy and pick some more restaurants!

dsnymomof4 said:

If you don't mind doing it, you can also ask if a table of 2 & 4 are available. Alot of CM's don't mention it but I have 6 so I always ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter