Le Cellier Brunch - Limited Time

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
I am not sure if anyone watched the review from Dis Unplugged but does anyone else feel Disney is trying to push the envelope on pricing to see where things break with this "limited time" offerings.

I thought Toppolinos was slightly overpriced for their character breakfast where one of the main menu options was Waffles and was not "all you care to eat".

This puts that to shame though at $67/person. Especially as it was pointed out in the review that a Steakhouse didn't have a single cooked steak option on the menu.

Hoping this particular offering fails in Disney's eyes and its tracked back to the value.

The price doesn't bother me. It's in a park and I like that it's not a buffet and/or a character meal. The only reason we aren't booking it is because the menu is too limited and too sugar and carb heavy. I don't care that they aren't serving steak at brunch but there should be a basic egg or omelette option in there somewhere.

I agree. I love that they are trying different things. The price point though, :crazy2:

by having brunch at le cellier, they are, imho, banking on the name but not doing it justice menu wise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter